New year, new business cards. Why not start the new year off with a fresh, updated version of your current card? Nothing makes a first impression on prospective clients or potential business partners like capturing their attention with a well-designed, stylish form of communication that clearly conveys your company or brand’s key details.
To make sure you’re up on the latest shifts in business card styles for 2022, we’ve rounded up the top trends to consider for giving your existing card a professional facelift.
Importance of Business Cards
Despite the shift of seemingly all information from print to digital, business cards are a timeless cornerstone of the business world. There’s something incomparable about a tangible piece of customized communication amidst the endless onslaught of online correspondence.
- New year trends mark a rise in business cards’ popularity, likely a nod to nostalgia and a desire to return to simpler times.
- Although business cards may be reminiscent of an earlier era, there’s nothing boring about a sharp, stylishly-designed card—each one can be as unique as the bearer themselves.
- Business cards are much more likely to stand out from a mass of junk emails, cementing themselves in the recipient’s memory for future communication.
- If your goals for the new year involve distancing yourself from the competition, a polished, professional business card is a great place to start—after all, it is usually the first impression someone has of who you are and what you represent.
Top 5 Most Eye-Catching Business Card Trends of 2022
When you want to make a splash and attract new business, make sure your business card is on the same page. Here are some of the most popular trends for eye-catching cards guaranteed to boost business in the new year:
- Let’s Get Chatty—one of the most notable new trends is to include a customized greeting to all recipients of your portable advertisement. From a bold “Hello!” to a lengthier introduction, more “talkative” business card lingo has a personalized appeal.
- Graphic Design Infusion—another fad in the business card sector appears to be more of an “anti” card. That is, one that leans more heavily on the idea of making a card look more like a digital piece of communication—only it’s not. More graphic imagery makes cards look more modern and more appealing to those opposed to the idea of traditional business card designs.
- A Business Blend—Speaking of incorporating more graphic design, another up-and-coming trend is to design business cards with a blend of word art and graphic design elements. The overall effect is great for adding a dash of pizzazz and extra “oomph!” to your portable advertisement without appearing overdone.
- Wrapping it Up—another trend is the practice of making your business card text/images appear as though they are “wrapped” around your card—like wrapping paper on a highly-anticipated gift, or art on a stretched canvas. The effect is mostly modern and awesomely attention-grabbing. The recipient is bound to feel more engaged with an interactive feel to your business card.
- Patterned for Success—the popularity of patterns in business card design is nothing new, but the latest trend leans heavily toward patterned line art. This is a way to add understated flair to your card without being overtly flashy. With the line art set against a basic black background, the design elements pop, resulting in a combination of modern and nostalgic elements all on one card.
Why Rite Graphics?
What started as a professional pursuit by two experts in the printing field has grown into a respected, reliable, full-service printing company.
- Rite Envelope & Graphics has been in the business of producing the highest quality products, including business cards, brochures, business envelopes, promotional products, and more for a wide array of clients since 1994.
- The Rite Graphics team is committed to quick turnaround without sacrificing quality or customer satisfaction.
- These printing pros take pride in seeing each client’s project to fruition, no matter the size of the job.
- Rite Graphics stays ahead of the curve with cutting-edge printing technology to ensure every single product is a reflection of its commitment to perfection.
Ditch your old, outdated business card look. It’s time to refresh your front line of business communication with a card design that’s as renewed and reinvigorated as your business goals for the new year.
Connect with the printing professionals at Rite Envelope & Graphics to make your business card dreams a reality. Call or email to get started today.