Flat Sheet Lithography VS. Jet Press Lithography: Which to Choose For Your Custom Printed Envelopes?November 16, 2021
Custom printed envelopes, when carefully crafted, send the message to prospective clients that your business is one to take seriously. In a world where everything seems to have gone the digital route, a well-designed, meticulously produced, tangible custom printed envelope stands out and commands attention.
Before a recipient even opens your mailed communication to experience the contents, they see the envelope first. When expertly designed and produced, you’ll hook the attention of that potential client or contact from the very first time they lay eyes—or hands—on your unique, custom printed envelope.
When it comes to making selections for the design of your custom envelope, one choice you’ll be asked to make revolves around Flat Sheet Lithography or Jet Press Lithography. Not sure which to choose, or even what the differences entail? We’re here to help!
Flat Sheet Lithography VS. Jet Press Lithography – Key Differences
Before you can make a sound decision as to which type of lithography will be best suited for your custom printed envelopes, you should be well-informed regarding the differences between the two options.
Rite Envelope & Graphics, the go-to source for all your professional printing needs, offers both options to their customers. While the end result is always flawless when you trust Rite Graphics with the job, and informed customer is always a more satisfied customer.
Review the following points in order to help guide your choices.
Flat Sheet Lithography offers customers complete ink coverage on all sides of the envelope or heavy ink coverage on only one side.
- Most of the common printing machines out there currently are unable to provide or produce complete ink coverage on all sides of an envelope. Rite Envelope & Graphics is a cut above the rest, with the machinery needed to produce exactly what their customers need.
- If your custom printed envelope project will entail larger size and/or higher quality printing needs, Flat Sheet Lithography will likely be the best route to take.
- Utilizing Flat Sheet Lithography services of a properly equipped company, such as Rite Graphics, helps customers avoid unsightly seam marks or offsetting issues that can occur with other printing services.
Jet Press Lithography services offered by Rite Envelope & Graphics have the capability of producing up to 30,000 flawless envelopes per hour!
- For this reason, Jet Press Lithography is an incredibly efficient method for printing jobs that require a large volume of envelopes.
- Jet Press Lithography is also known for effectively producing top-notch results for printing jobs requiring specific quality graphic images with either long, thin, or fine lines, tight registration, or halftone screens.
- Professional printing jobs requiring 500 to 100,000 products/envelopes are best suited for Rite Envelope & Graphics’ Jet Press Lithography methods.
Which One Should You Choose?
Now that you’re clear on the key features and differences between both Flat Sheet Lithography and Jet Press Lithography, you are equipped to select the most appropriate choice for your particular printing needs.
The only question remaining is—which one will work best for the printing project you have in mind? Below, we will review some crucial questions to consider during your decision-making process.
- First, assess what your goal is as it relates to the custom-printed envelopes you want to design.
- What message are you hoping to convey to the recipient?
- Is there a “call to action” you want the recipient to take? If you want them to sign up or enroll in a program, visit a website, or place an order, consider which style of lithography would work best toward achieving that goal.
- Your goal will be determined by your audience. Who is your target audience, and what is the size of your audience?
- Will this printed piece of communication be geared toward a smaller, more intimate list of people or potential customers? Or are you aiming to reach a broad, more extensive audience?
- The answer to your audience type and size will also help you narrow your decision down efficiently.
- What other professionally printed products would complement your custom printed creations?
- Once you’ve decided whether Jet Press or Flat Sheet Lithography is the right choice for your printing project, consider any additional items or products that would bode well for your mass communication or marketing goals.
- Rite Envelope & Graphics is a veritable treasure trove when it comes to making a splash with a business marketing and communication materials—everything from color brochures, custom letterhead, business cards, promotional materials, and more are available from the experienced, trusted Rite Graphics team.
- Consult your customer service representative about all of the product options available to your business.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level with top-quality, professionally printed materials?
Rite Envelope & Graphics is second-to-none when it comes to producing custom envelopes that are sure to make a lasting impression on prospective clients and/or networking connections.
Since 1994, the Rite Graphics team has been in the business of helping their customers meet and exceed their marketing and communication goals with custom envelopes, letterhead, business cards, and more.
Call or email to get started on your next professional printing project with the unbeatable team at Rite Envelope & Graphics today!