Stock Envelopes vs Custom Business Envelopes – Complete GuideAugust 31, 2022
When many people think about branding their businesses, they often think of advertisements or brand ambassadors. But it is possible to grow your business in little ways, such as how you send out or reply to corporate letters.
Many businesses use stock messages in correspondence, while others use custom business envelopes. But which of them is better for your business? This article will explore both options and discover which works better.
Stock Envelopes vs Custom Business Envelopes
Stock envelopes and custom business envelopes have different uses and can be used under different circumstances.
Stock Envelopes are standardized envelopes with preset specifications. Usually, stock envelopes come with specific colors, sizes, and numbers that meet many business standards. Because many stock envelopes have no distinguishable features, they are ideal for non-business purposes.
If the aim of the correspondence is routine, like inquiries, orders, replies, and acknowledgments, then a stock envelope will do just fine. These sorts of letters usually do not require unique envelopes and can be filled out with simple industry-standard ones.
Features of Stock Envelopes
Here are some features of Stock envelopes:
- They come with preset specifications.
- Stock envelopes are easy to reproduce due to their indistinguishable features.
- Stock envelopes usually have variations if ordered in large amounts.
- They are only available in a few standard colors and sizes.
Custom Business Envelopes
On the other hand, custom business envelopes can be adapted to personal specifications. A business owner can choose the color, size, or even the number of envelopes he wants. Because they usually have unique features, many businesses use them to correspond with current or potential customers when they want to make an impression.
Custom business envelopes are used for business-to-business purposes, project-specific correspondence, or promotion of special events.
Features of Custom Business Envelopes
Here are some features of Custom Business Envelopes
- They come with customizable colors and shapes.
- They can be printed on the customer’s rolls of paper and parchment.
- Custom business envelopes come in full color, interior tinting, and multiple die-cut windows.
Why Your Brand Needs Custom Business Envelopes
Custom business envelopes are ideal for unique kinds of correspondence. If used correctly, they can significantly improve your brand. Here are some reasons why your brand could do with custom business envelopes:
To Drive Profits
You can use custom envelopes to promote your business, make an unforgettable impression, and improve profits. Some ways to do this by using them to promote:
- Special marketing events like end-of-the-year sales and seasonal promotions.
- Memorable announcements like stockholders’ meetings, awards ceremonies, etc.
- Special requests and coordinated correspondence.
- Invitations to product launches.
Custom business envelopes are an effective way to promote your business’s branding. Having your logo and identity plastered on envelopes is an excellent way to develop your brand identity.
Improves Your Company’s Image and Credibility
Personalized envelopes have a way of differentiating your business from the competition. Using them the right way can aid marketing, and also, they can increase brand credibility among customers.
Gives Your Business an Air of Professionalism
Branded images also give your business an air of professionalism that stock envelopes do not give. An air of professionalism helps your business stand out from your competitors.
Due to the unique advantages of custom business envelopes, it is essential to use skilled designers and printers. Rite Graphics is adept at designing and printing custom business envelopes according to your unique specifications.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Stock Envelopes
Many believe that stock envelopes are bad for business, but that is not necessarily true. Although they are often mass-produced and come in standard specifications, you can use them in unique ways. Here are some advantages and disadvantages of stock envelopes:
Advantages of Stock Envelopes
Stock envelopes have some uses for your business. Here are some of them:
- They meet the requirements for industry specifications. These make them an acceptable choice for many standard correspondences.
- They have preset specifications, so there is little chance that anything could go wrong.
- Because they are primarily mass-produced, stock envelopes cost less money.
Disadvantages of Stock Envelopes
Despite their advantages, stock envelopes have some disadvantages to them. Some of them were:
- When you use stock envelopes, you have limited options over the size and color of the envelope.
- You cannot adjust the interior of the envelope.
- Using stock envelopes to make a remarkable impression on your customers is challenging.
Stock envelopes and custom business envelopes have pros and cons, but you can use both types of envelopes in unique ways. Custom business envelopes make a remarkable impression on customers and can drive sales and profits, and stock envelopes are used for routine, non-business correspondence.
Rite Graphics is a company dedicated to representing your brand correctly. They employ the right technology and employers to ensure that your envelopes have accurate details and design.