There’s something about a professionally printed commercial envelope that catches the eye—particularly in today’s predominantly digital age of communication.
Despite the influx of email marketing and other forms of online mass communication, many consumers prefer receiving a tangible piece of correspondence in their hands.
If you want to make your brand or business stand apart from the crowd, consider commercial lithographic printing services.
Let’s explore what lithographic printing services provided by Rite Envelope and Graphics entail, and what benefits utilizing this technology can bring to your business.
What is lithographic printing best used for—and why?
- Commercial lithographic printing services are ideal for any type of mass communication you wish to produce and disperse to consumers and/or prospective clientele.
- Items like booklets, brochures, envelopes, business cards, posters, and any other print-based products are top choices for this printing method.
- Lithographic printing is the best choice for these products for several reasons.
- Also referred to as offset printing, lithographic printing is the most efficient and precise route to take, as well as the preferred method of the team at Rite Envelope & Graphics.
- This speedy process begins by transferring your company’s chosen graphics or artwork to a printing plate. The printing plate is then mounted on an offset press.
- Next, the offset press transfers the ink to the printing plate—and voila! Your design impression has been created.
- As soon as the plate has been inked, the image is then transferred to the blanket. The blanket, in turn, then transposes the image or artwork onto your desired stock.
- When it comes to stock, the choices at Rite Envelope & Graphics are virtually endless! They feature a wide variety of types and weights of paper to ensure you get exactly what you have envisioned for your company’s commercial printing needs.
- Although lithographic printing can be used for smaller jobs, due to the time it takes for proper setup, jobs yielding higher quantities are best suited for this style.
Commercial uses and benefits
- Commercial printing uses for the lithographic method are plentiful, including all of the above-mentioned products and more, including company envelopes. If vibrant, sharp printing results in large quantities is what you seek, offset printing is the perfect solution.
- Company printing needs typically include a mass-produced or otherwise sizable amount, making an efficient, precise method the smartest path to take.
- When businesses or brands need to communicate with the masses, time is of the essence, and there’s no room for error—especially when first impressions are lasting ones.
- A commercial envelope, for example, that contains design or other print-related errors is not only a waste of time and money but also delivers an unprofessional tone to the recipient.
- In order to put your most professional foot forward when sending correspondence to current or potential clients, the investment into commercial lithographic printing with a trusted, reputable source like Rite Envelope & Graphics is well worth it.
Why is lithographic printing still relevant?
High-quality printed products produced with a quick turnaround never go out of style! Despite the presence of digital printing options, lithographic printing presses are able to accommodate heavier weights of paper than the competition, in addition to being more cost-effective than most digital methods.
- In addition to the lithographic printing process’s ability to mass-produce high-quality materials very efficiently, this versatile method can also be used to print on a variety of non-paper sources.
- Examples of different surfaces that can be printed on via the “litho style” include wood, metal, and stone.
- Books, newspapers, magazines, and more are printed worldwide using the lithographic printing method, proving that this speedy solution is here to stay—despite the prevalence of digital or virtual materials and printing options.
- If precision, consistency, and versatility are important to your commercial printing project or needs, Rite Envelope & Graphics is always up to the challenge.
- In addition to envelopes, brochures, business cards, and posters, the consummate professionals at Rite Envelope & Graphics offer a slew of promotional products and other items guaranteed to boost your business or brand’s recognition.
Are you ready to take your commercial printing project to the next level? Look no further than Rite Envelope & Graphics to elevate your company or brand to new heights, and always with trusted, top-quality results. They’ve been in the business since 1994, creating lifelong customers ever since.
Make your customers’ first impression the best impression possible. Reach out to a member of the Rite Envelope & Graphics team today—call or email to get started today.